The Aresan Clan is published four times a week (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun). You can see what's been written so far collected here. All posts will be posted under the Aresan Clan label. For summaries of the events so far, visit here. See my previous serial Vampire Wares collected here.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Maymont Park

Maymont3 by allistair
Maymont3 a photo by allistair on Flickr.

My sister's husband decided to change careers a few years ago, from a career in business to a medical career. Unfortunately, since med schools don't normally let people in with undergrad degrees in finance, he pursued an MA in Public Health as a stepping stone. He was accepted to Virginia Commonwealth in Richmond, and they promptly moved there together. When I went an visited them, I got to see the city of Richmond, which I hadn't seen before. They left me to explore on my own on the day I took this picture, and I simply stumbled upon Maymont Park with no prior knowledge. It's a sprawling estate, which now belongs to the city of Richmond. As for my sister's husband, he did get into med school after completing his MA, and is now working on that degree in Vegas.


No comments:

Post a Comment