The Aresan Clan is published four times a week (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun). You can see what's been written so far collected here. All posts will be posted under the Aresan Clan label. For summaries of the events so far, visit here. See my previous serial Vampire Wares collected here.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gantry Plaza

Pier-Manhattan by allistair
Pier-Manhattan a photo by allistair on Flickr.

Gantry Plaza was an accidental discovery for me when I lived in New York. I was simply looking for a good view of Manhattan, and thought a picture from right across the East River would work well. I took off from my apartment in Woodside, Queens late in the day because I got caught up with other things. Then I got off at the last stop before Manhattan on the 7, Vernon-Jackson, and then walked a couple of blocks until I arrived at this place. The view of Manhattan was nice, but the park itself was really quite beautiful and so hidden. I then took a few shots of the sunset with Manhattan.


No comments:

Post a Comment