The Aresan Clan is published four times a week (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun). You can see what's been written so far collected here. All posts will be posted under the Aresan Clan label. For summaries of the events so far, visit here. See my previous serial Vampire Wares collected here.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Woodside Courtyard

Woodside Courtyard by allistair
Woodside Courtyard a photo by allistair on Flickr.

This is nearby where I lived in Woodside in Queens New York. I lived in a small house a few blocks from the Woodside stop on the 7 with four other people. I would walk around this quiet, almost suburban neighborhood at night, which had a series of apartment complexes with these nice courtyards. This was taken with my small point-and-shoot camera sitting on a bench, since I had no tripod.


No comments:

Post a Comment