The Aresan Clan is published four times a week (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun). You can see what's been written so far collected here. All posts will be posted under the Aresan Clan label. For summaries of the events so far, visit here. See my previous serial Vampire Wares collected here.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Work in Progress

I uploaded the first five chapters of a work in progress, which is tentatively titled The Artisian Clan. The short description I'd give it is a distantly-post-apocalyptic, technologically-primitive sci-fi fantasy-esque epic. It's about political struggle, religion and war in a sprawling mointaneous civilization. I've written a mere 22 chapters and some 36,000 words and feel I'm less than halfway done. By my standards that's pretty long (my first novel is around 50,000 words and my second around 30,000). I'll upload more as I edit and revise further chapters. We'll see how things pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment